shape
carat
color
clarity

Neves Jewelers in NJ/NY area...any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marv117

Rough_Rock
Just went to a local jewelry store here in the NJ area named Neves. The reason I went there is because they had Verragio and ScottKay settings...boy are they expensive!!! sheesh!

They seemed very friendly and helpfull. I asked to see a 1ct(around 6.5mm) and 1.25ct(around 6.8mm) side by side...the size difference isn't that significant...atleast to me. I forgot to ask for price though..darn it. I also looked at the verragio and scottkay settings which are very beautiful and verrryy expensive ranging from $1500-3000...i wasn't expecting them to be over $2k.

Anyway, does anyone have experience with this store?
www.nevesjewelers.com

Thanks!

sobe91NJ

Rough_Rock
My fiance and I went to Neves several times. We were trying to get an engagement ring. We wanted to get engaged on a special date and we visited the store 9 weeks prior to give the jeweler plenty of time to get a ring made. They jerked us around so much that we did not get engaged on our special date. They made such a special occasion a nightmare!!!!! We picked out a semi-mount and asked the guy to get us center stones to choose from. He told us he would have them in a week. 3 weeks later he got the stones and we got to the store the stones were the wrong cut and size. We asked him to get the stones we wanted in by the next week so we could have the ring made, but the jerk never got the stones and never returned any of our calls. We called the manager and he said the ring had been ordered already using the incorrect center stone (We never authorized anyone to order the ring at this point). Be aware of this place. The customer service people were friendly, but they could care less about you when you walk out the door.

Neves lost a $15,000 sale to some other jeweler due to their inadquate service!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results