shape
carat
color
clarity

Nervous LIW.... He''s proposing soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glowgirl

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. I am new to PS but have been lurking for quite a long time now. I know my boyfriend of 3 years will be proposing soon. It is no surprise, I just don''t know when. He lives about 8 hours away, so when he asked me what style I want for an ER, we had to resort to the internet. I showed him a radiant cut halo ER. He is on a strict budget since he is in his last semester of school. So I made a few recommendations off of some websites and he chose one. I am really nervous that I may have not done enough research (PS has made me realize how much I didn''t know!). He told me about the one he chose but I''m really worried it will not turn out as I have expected. I think I am just worrying for nothing. I know we took a huge risk ordering from the internet, but since he lives in such a remote area, that was the only way for him finding something I wanted.

Anyone experience this or feel nervous about your ER decision?

Here are the specs on the center stone he chose

1.24 Carat Radiant cut J VS2
6.75 x 5.29 x 4.02
Polish and Symmetry Very Good
Depth 75.9%
Table 65%

Would love to hear from anyone!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome glowgirl!!!
35.gif

Congrats on your upcoming engagement and finding your virtual dream ring! I just wanted to say that I am sure you will absolutely love your e-ring ...just for the sentiment behind it alone. I''ve also learned through my own process that I can completely trust my BF to make solid, educated decisions...especially about such a big purchase!! I don''t know all of the details about my e-ring, but I am pretty sure my BF bought the stone online as well. He was extremely skeptical at first but after spending a lot of time on PS he warmed up to the idea and took the plunge.

Anyway, welcome again! Can you show us pics of this radiant halo??
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
You might get better results on Rocky Talk... but they might need more info.

GOOD LUCK! This is exciting!
36.gif

glowgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks sammyj!

I have not seen anything since he wants it to be a surprise. I will post pics as soon as I have ring on hand!

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Welcome! I''m new-ish too. You''ll love it here. Sounds like your stay will be short & sweet! Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!

I can''t say I have had a similar experience as I left it in my boyfriend''s hands to choose the ring to avoid any nerves about being the one who made the choice
32.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 1:16:22 PM
Author: glowgirl
Thanks sammyj!

I have not seen anything since he wants it to be a surprise. I will post pics as soon as I have ring on hand!
I meant the picture you showed him!
2.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Welcome GG! Congratulations on finding a ring, that''s the hardest part of the process! I think feeling nervous is a good thing, so long as you don''t feel regretful at all. The description of the ring sounds fine, have you seen a picture of it? Either way, the meaning of your ring will be far more important than any minor concerns you''ll have, so just enjoy these last few weeks/months as a LIW!

PS: I love halos too :)

glowgirl

Rough_Rock
This is the one I''m partial to.... and I think this is the one he chose.... hope it turns out like picture

ER#2.jpg

glowgirl

Rough_Rock
This is pretty but I guess i''m not into anything too simple

ER#3.jpg

glowgirl

Rough_Rock
This split shank is nice but how do you wear a band with it?

er #1.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
welcome! and congrats!

glowgirl

Rough_Rock
Sorry PS fans, I don''t think the pics showed up.... not sure how to place them in the post.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results