shape
carat
color
clarity

Neon pink spinel is cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. I think it''s gorgeous!! I love that color!!!! I think I''d set it north/south with baguettes or bullets...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
zowie! Your avatar doesn''t do it justice!
30.gif

I say go simple setting and make it POW!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow... your photos are much better than the cutter photo. Absolutely gorgeous. I love love that silky glow. Can we request more photos if/when your job settles down?
12.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sure does glow! The avatar did not do this beauty justice! It is so much prettier IRL!! GORGEOUS!!
30.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Yay! What a lovely glowing candy pink! Your av picture just doesn''t suffice!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowee! Now that is PINK! Love it!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto TG''s comment! You should replace your av with your final shot (crop it first of course)

You know, I loaded your final shot on my laptop screen, then wheeled myself away for about 4 feet. Guess what, that neon pink is glowing on screen and almost is jumping out!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 3/15/2009 11:38:52 PM
Author: TravelingGal
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 10:43:51 PM
Author: yingh
Ditto TG''s comment! You should replace your av with your final shot (crop it first of course)

You know, I loaded your final shot on my laptop screen, then wheeled myself away for about 4 feet. Guess what, that neon pink is glowing on screen and almost is jumping out!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 3/15/2009 11:38:52 PM

Author: TravelingGal

30.gif

DITTO DITTO DITTO to T-Gal. I keep coming back to look at your yummy spinel. It is so dang gorgeous.
18.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
By popular demand, a new avatar
1.gif
Thank you all for the kind words!

I am very much in love with Pinky (hey, it named itself - Pinky popped up in my mind the first time I saw Dan''s picture
10.gif
). Unfortunately, my budget is way shot for pretty much the entire year. So either I go with a LoGR or equivalent setting or I wait for a long time...

I think this setting (adapted to hold the EC) would work nicely.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES!!!!! Love that setting. It is classy, beautiful and lets your gorgeous spinel be the star. It will POP in that setting.. I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it.

Linda

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pinky is a very social stone. She looks her best outside her box, in someone''s hands. When I first saw her, in the box, I was distinctly underwhelmed: she looked dull, dark and lifeless. However, once outside and receiving the proper amount of light, she just came to life and wowed everyone (even my BF, who doesn''t really care about gems, was impressed). So, first lesson: absolutely no bezels! The setting must let as much light as possible in.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Pinky.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Much better av picture for pinkie!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Wow! she looks positively radioactive - gorgeous Lady_Disdain!

You''re right about Jason, he has a huge reputation over at GO. In fact he has just posted a killer tourmaline that he''s cut - he sure is getting good at it! And same here - no affiliation. I hope you don''t mind me posting a picture on your thread, but I think we need to shout out for Jason!

jason killer tourmaline.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Gailey, that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results