shape
carat
color
clarity

Needing positive thoughts,misplaced my asscher

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You now how it goes, I was in the middle of a bunch of things and I put it somewhere stupid. I thought at the time, this is a stupid place to put a ring, but since I was busy, I did it anyway. ( and was on lortab 5 post scope, so not all there either).

Now I can’t find it. The good news is that I am 100% certain it’s in the house. I also have been living in my eldest son’s pig sty room since the surgery since my bed is too high.

Please send me positive thoughts. I know it’s around here somewhere. I’ll feel better when I find it.

Thanks.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:eek2: Any chance you put it in one of your medicine bottles, since you were on meds?

Sending loads of dust you find it soon & unharmed!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! BUT you did say it’s in the house! Didn’t you find one of your studs weeks after you first lost it? You were so persistent, I know you will be able to find this as well.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to say I put it on tops some folded documents or papers so that if you hit it, the ring might accidentally LAUNCH sad :((

But also, DH has been home this weekend (nickname type triple A+) and he went on a cleaning tear, so until I find it, I also have that fear that he may have thrown it away :(sad:cry2: I am in no mood to replace or find another asscher.I got it right the first time and have no intention of trying to find another good one.

I’ll go check my medicine bottles good idea.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! BUT you did say it’s in the house! Didn’t you find one of your studs weeks after you first lost it? You were so persistent, I know you will be able to find this as well.

Yes!!! It took 2 separate visits and I tore that house up, but that house is 1100 sqft and this one is nearly 3,000 with shit everywhere from the college kids moving in for the summer and back out but leaving things.

The house is an embarrassment right now. So so messy.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so sorry you are going through this!! I put things on windowsills a lot so maybe check there. Sending positive thoughts your way! I can relate to the stress of the house being a mess because of kids.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!!! The same thing happened to me a couple years ago with my mother's wedding band. Sad to say I still haven't found it in my house yet. I've been considering renting a metal detector but haven't actually done that yet...is this something you could try?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crisis over, thank god. But I have to say I never thought it would be in the sofa.

F3FBAA89-8893-4D59-922E-04DD13712019.jpeg AB6CA6B7-7308-4130-9375-B5B66B3B793A.jpeg

Thank you all for the dust!!! Now I can breathe a sigh of relief and go to the next stomach churning thing of trying to figure out if I damaged my chivor asscher emerald when I dropped it on the cement :eek-2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG o_O

So glad you found it!! Those sofas eat everything :eek2:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
led headband..lights off..start low go high.
prayers outgoing

lol kicken timing

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!!! The same thing happened to me a couple years ago with my mother's wedding band. Sad to say I still haven't found it in my house yet. I've been considering renting a metal detector but haven't actually done that yet...is this something you could try?
my mother has never found her ER stone from my late father when she ham handed it after it was caught on a dish rag, :knockout: I hope one day you find it.:!:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you found it @whitewave :appl:

New rule/mental note: when on meds, remove & safely store all jewelry before taking pills. :lol:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PHEW!!! So glad you found it! This gives me hope that I will find my mother's ring someday!

I hope so too. And I hope one day when we aren’t looking that someone at my mom’s house finds her diamond too.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you found it @whitewave :appl:

New rule/mental note: when on meds, remove & safely store all jewelry before taking pills. :lol:

Seriously.

I don’t know... maybe I put it on papers on the center console (the sofa has been my desk since surgery) and when DH cleaned up, it landed just so.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Has the trash man come yet? If there is any chance your husband did throw it away, I would keep all your trash bags to go through if you can’t find it in your house.
Yes, I was going to say do not let any trash leave your home. Hubby needs to get on a pair of gloves, a fresh trash bag, and start going through piece by piece.
I’m putting mega positive thoughts out into the universe for both the quick locating of the ring as well as for your recovery<3

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Super glad you found it!

Super glad I found this thread after you found it!!! :lol: What a relief for you. Also sending you get better wishes, too!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for well wishes on surgery recovery— was doing great and since Wednesday, I have gone backwards and am back to using a walker, :confused2:. But today is ok since I’ve rested it since Wednesday. PT again tomorrow. My birthday cruise is in less than 2 weeks so I do feel under pressure to get better quickly.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for well wishes on surgery recovery— was doing great and since Wednesday, I have gone backwards and am back to using a walker, :confused2:. But today is ok since I’ve rested it since Wednesday. PT again tomorrow. My birthday cruise is in less than 2 weeks so I do feel under pressure to get better quickly.

:geek2: Think of the tortoise in the tortoise and the hare!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
relax - stay calm
you'll be fine
and you found your ring
phew
a little set back is probably normal after a few days

and what a good sofa taking care of your ring for you

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I lost a 2.5 rb years ago ( upgraded to a 3.79):D, and lost a diamond band once, same as you, noting to myself, " DON'T put it there". Soo happy you found your precious!!! And hoping you feel well soon!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've found a lot of crap in that same place in our sofa... toys, remote controls, medication bottles... but never a diamond ring! :lol:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YES! Very happy for you! All the best now for that Chivor Emerald!
-C4C

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent news.
I lost my reading glasses yesterday. I searched everywhere in the house and even out in the garden. And also the dogs beds (just in case) Totally bummed I was until I went into the bathroom and caught my reflection in the mirror.
On top of my head they were.
Sigh.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've found a lot of crap in that same place in our sofa... toys, remote controls, medication bottles... but never a diamond ring! :lol:

Right, it’s better than that!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent news.
I lost my reading glasses yesterday. I searched everywhere in the house and even out in the garden. And also the dogs beds (just in case) Totally bummed I was until I went into the bathroom and caught my reflection in the mirror.
On top of my head they were.
Sigh.

This has been happening to be a lot lately lol.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES! Very happy for you! All the best now for that Chivor Emerald!
-C4C

I louped it yesterday and I think it is structurally sound. I have to go back and look at my pics to see if it looks the same as when I got it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results