shape
carat
color
clarity

Needed: Pink Sapphire - Cushion Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jft1215

Rough_Rock
Since my last thread is getting long (and the title isn''t applicable for this question) I decided to post a new one. Hopefully this isn''t considered bad form.

I''m currently looking for a pink sapphire for the e-ring I''m having made and have looked at numerous online resources in my search. I wanted to see if any members currently possess or have access to one that fits the following criteria that maybe I have''nt come across yet. If I''m missing any vitale information don''t hesitate to let me know!

I appreciate everyone''s input and look forward to seeing what''s available!

Pink Sapphire
Color: Light Pink to Pink
Shape: Cushion Cut
Weight: 3.0-3.5 cts.
Very Clean (not only to the eye but under a Scope)

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2005 1:06:58 PM
Author:jft1215
Since my last thread is getting long (and the title isn't applicable for this question) I decided to post a new one. Hopefully this isn't considered bad form.

I'm currently looking for a pink sapphire for the e-ring I'm having made and have looked at numerous online resources in my search. I wanted to see if any members currently possess or have access to one that fits the following criteria that maybe I have'nt come across yet. If I'm missing any vitale information don't hesitate to let me know!

I appreciate everyone's input and look forward to seeing what's available!

Pink Sapphire
Color: Light Pink to Pink
Shape: Cushion Cut
Weight: 3.0-3.5 cts.
Very Clean (not only to the eye but under a Scope)
Well, your last specification (very clean even under a scope) is a wee bit difficult for a sapphire! Stick to mostly eye clean (to normal humans) and focus on the best hue,tone,saturation and cut that you can find.

A quick seach at www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com yields a few selections for pink sapphires in your desired range and cut. Including this nice sounding one that happens to be heat treated and a bit larger than your specifications.

jft1215

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the input Bertrand! That is a great stone that you pointed out (a little pricey but beautiful nonetheless). I guess it''s misleading since the pictures you see are magnified several times and the imperfections you see in the picture isn''t what you would necessarily see in normal conditions, in a setting, on a finger, in natural light. Now, if someone whips out a loupe or Scope and wants to take a look I''ll have to keep my eye on them. They''re professionals one way or another.....

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
That is one very beautiful pink sapphire! (but look at that price tag!)

Good things in life come with a price, mmm...

jft1215

Rough_Rock
I couldn''t agree more Yingh! Does that price look fair for a stone of that size/quality?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results