shape
carat
color
clarity

Needed guidance on engagement ring!

Summer22

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!!

This is my first post on pricescope!! My boyfriend and I are looking to get engaged soon and he has asked me to be involved with picking out the engagement band due to my pickiness. I've had my heart set on a Leon Mege ring for the past few years. We contacted Leon last month for a quote and since we are located in the Boston area which isn't too far from NYC he suggested we make a trip to see him and discuss. He said to message him a few days before we visit to make sure he sets some time aside for us. So that's exactly what we did. We planned a weekend to Nyc for this visit and sent him an email a few days prior to leaving. He emailed us back saying he didn't have any appointments left and to visit him another time. We tried calling him and left a message with the receptionist explaining we were making this trip specifically for this. We never received a call back. So needless to say I was pretty upset and now need help choosing another jeweler. Below is description of what I am looking for, does anyone have any suggestions of a jeweler who specializes in micro pave?

Center Stone Weight around 1.8 Carats
Fishtail Pave
Single Claw Prongs
Cathedral Shank
Platinum

image_3423.jpg

christinanderson

Rough_Rock
Hey summer

It must have been upsetting for you to get such service. But don’t worry; you can contact eternitybyyoni as they provide excellent service. I am saying it from my experience as I too had got my engagement ring from there and I am sure that you will be able to get the one that you are looking for.

Happy shopping!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results