shape
carat
color
clarity

Needed a little treat!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve always loved earring jackets but have never owned any. There is a discount code at www.rosssimons.com for 15% off purchases of $100 or more thru January 16th, so I decided to have a look at their jewelry.

I just couldn''t pass up these little ruby earring jackets (1.15 ct. total weight). I tossed in a 14k white gold 16 in. snake chain ( which I needed
11.gif
) to get me a bit over the $100 requirement. The price with the discount made it a must buy! They are backordered and I hope they come before Valentines Day
emlove.gif
11.gif
12.gif

rubyjack.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Those are Lovely Libby!
9.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
18.gif
YUMMY TREAT LIBSTER!!!! REMINDS ME OF A CANDY APPLE
18.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Libster, those ruby earring jackets are so pretty! I absolutely love Ross-Simons. There is a diamond and multi colored sapphire bracelet that I have been eyeing for quite some time..and the necklace, too
9.gif
Oh, and the gold wheat style necklace and bracelet with the diamond horseshoe clasp and onyx cabs on them....
5.gif
Ok, I''ll take one of everything
20.gif
lol.

You''ll have to give us an ear shot when you get them!
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Pretty earrings!!
I can totally related to needing a treat--I am off to pick up some earrings I just had made, myself. Gotta counter those Jan. blah''s any way we girls can!!

cheers--Sharon

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I can''t wait to get them and pop my diamond studs into them
36.gif
I''ll do my best to take an ear shot, but I''ve just managed to understand the macro on the camera so who knows how I''ll do taking a pic of myself
23.gif

I do love Ross Simons, all the yummy diamond candy to salivate over and actually some in my price range for little treats like this
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Great choice, Linbster!
30.gif
I think there stuff looks nice and I've been tempted...hmmmm.
11.gif
2.gif

Can't wait for the pix!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
They look great!!!! Thanks for the link (Unless I end up spending too much there.....) You deserve a "treat!!"
emteeth.gif

x-raylucy

Rough_Rock
Wow! Those look good enough to eat!
emthup.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
They are here!! I don''t have ear shots yet, but here is a quick peak with my diamond studs. I had to crop the pics and the image might not be too clear, but here goes.

rrubear.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Those look so cool Libster. What a nice treat.

dobie

Rough_Rock
Very nice. Are your studs in WG and jackets in YG? I just got a pair of 0.54 ctw platnum studs for my GF''s V-day present. Do jackets come in platinum too? Are the jackets one size fit all? Will the jackets be OK for martini studs?

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Those look awesome! I can''t wait to see them on your ear
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love diamonds and rubies together
9.gif
9.gif

I just got the new catalog in...there''s some really pretty things in there...actually, they always have really pretty things
3.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 4:46:29 AM
Author: dobie
Very nice. Are your studs in WG and jackets in YG? I just got a pair of 0.54 ctw platnum studs for my GF''s V-day present. Do jackets come in platinum too? Are the jackets one size fit all? Will the jackets be OK for martini studs?
Hi Everybody,
Thanks for the compliments. I love them. I''ve never owned any rubies and they are my Birthstone, so it was a must do....and at that price I couldn''t say no
11.gif

Dobie,
Yes, my studs are in WG and the jackets YG. They didn''t come in white gold, and I wondered what that would look like, but I actually like the look.

What a nice boyfriend you are with the diamond stud V-day gift
12.gif
The jackets are one size and my studs are .50 and .52 and they jackets would probably fit up to 1ct stones. With a smaller diamond stud you will just have a larger space between the jackets and the diamonds. You can see the space on my photo and I like that it lets my diamonds "Pop"! Also the martini settings are fine, any type of setting will work. If you look at the first photo above you will see how there is a "bridge" of gold between each side of the jacket with a hole in it and that is where the stud fits in. Please post pics of your diamond studs, we''d love to see them
35.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 11
6.gif
8:11 AM
Author: Libster

Date: 1/24/2005 4:46:29 AM
Author: dobie
Hi Everybody,
Thanks for the compliments. I love them. I''ve never owned any rubies and they are my Birthstone, so it was a must do....and at that price I couldn''t say no
11.gif

Dobie,
Yes, my studs are in WG and the jackets YG. They didn''t come in white gold, and I wondered what that would look like, but I actually like the look.

12.gif
The jackets are one size and my studs are .50 and .52 and they jackets would probably fit up to 1ct stones. With a smaller diamond stud you will just have a larger space between the jackets and the diamonds. You can see the space on my photo and I like that it lets my diamonds ''Pop''! Also the martini settings are fine, any type of setting will work. If you look at the first photo above you will see how there is a ''bridge'' of gold between each side of the jacket with a hole in it and that is where the stud fits in. Please post pics of your diamond studs, we''d love to see them
35.gif

Oh Maybe I should start a Diamond Stud thread!!!
30.gif

dobie

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 11
6.gif
8:11 AM
Author: Libster

12.gif
The jackets are one size and my studs are .50 and .52 and they jackets would probably fit up to 1ct stones. With a smaller diamond stud you will just have a larger space between the jackets and the diamonds. You can see the space on my photo and I like that it lets my diamonds ''Pop''! Also the martini settings are fine, any type of setting will work. If you look at the first photo above you will see how there is a ''bridge'' of gold between each side of the jacket with a hole in it and that is where the stud fits in. Please post pics of your diamond studs, we''d love to see them
35.gif
Thanks to PS, I read about Ron Davidson, a local Vancouver area diamond wholesaler & designer. I just ordered my stud earrings late last week. They will be ready in 2 weeks. Will post pics when I have them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results