shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei--my condolescences for you loss. While I haven''t finished reading all the posts, I just wanted to take a break and let you know how much this touched me. I started reading yesterday and it stayed with me all afternoon and I was thinking "I have to give my Sammy the biggest hug when I get home, lest he forget how much he means to me and how much he is adored." I tell him almost every day that he is the most perfect cat but I should probably do that twice a day...anyways, your heartfelt story just touched me and I hope it''s getting easier for you with each passing day. (((HUGS)))

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick bump again just to say thank you to everyone who helped us so much and for the continued thoughts and prayers. I can''t believe this all happened a week ago, it feels like forever.

I am hanging in there and keeping busy with my other babies, thanks to you all I was able to gather my strength and try to eat and sleep for their sakes and put my grief aside to care for them.

On a good note, The Royal Horse is much better and almost off painkillers now, so I am optimistic that I will be able to let him out for a toddle around this weekend if the weather permits. He is much much better and this has helped me tremendously. Thanks Rascal and Selflove, Rascal your experience with the cut on Stretch helped me a lot as I can tend to overcomplicate things, it just shows that sometime a small injury can cause a lot of discomfort, when you are expecting something huge and serious it doesn''t always follow, so thanks Rascal for that!

Selflove, continue to give Sammy his extra hugs and one from me. I am so happy that thanks to Teddy, pets all over are getting extra hugs and attention - he would approve very much!

Irina, thank you so much too, for everything.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lorelei, I so glad that you are doing well and that King is doing better!
36.gif
Thanks for the update
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results