shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your opinion on this band w/ my e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Hi Guys:

I just posted the other day with the new setting for my ering. Here''s a link to that thread and the pictures I posted of the ering solo. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-setting-for-my-rb.31336/

I thought I was going to wear it without a wedding band, but, alas, I couldn''t help myself. I was in the "maul" today and came across a scolloped band (platinum, 1/3 carat tw) that seems to work really well with the ring and I snapped it up. The diamonds going down the shank even match up exactly. It''s a few hours later and now I''m having second thoughts. I''m not sure if it looks a bit much on the hand??? It''s certainly not the classic thin lines that many of you lucky gals have...but does it look - god forbid - gaudy??? Perhaps it''s just so new that I haven''t gotten used to it yet. Anyway, let me know your honest opinion!! I value your judgement.

A few pictures to follow.

RingDSC00563.jpg

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Another...

RingDSC00568.jpg

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Another...

RingDSC00567.jpg

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Last one...

ringDSC00569.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WOW! It does look like it was custom MADE for your ring! Incredible.

Personally, I think it looks lovely! I really do. I know that most of us do tend to prefer wearing 2 rings... and if that''s your preference, too... then I seriously doubt you will do any better! It looks beautiful!
30.gif
I say it was a GREAT FIND!
36.gif

Lynn

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
I would never have guessed that band wasn''t made for that ring! It''s an amazing find! I love it!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Peachy, I think it looks perfect with it and I agree with Lynn that it looks just like it was custom made to fit your ring. How unbelievably lucky you were to find it. The set is gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s perfect too..OMG, what excellent luck..they''re soulmates!
30.gif
30.gif
I say keep it!

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful, I think the band distracts a bit, but that''s just my opinion - I don''t wear a band either. Having said that, you couldn''t have found a better match.

Clem

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
It's a perfect match! It was meant to be yours and I don't think it looks gaudy at all...it looks BEAUTIFUL!! Enjoy and don't second guess yourself!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I love it with your engagement ring- it looks like they were made for each other! In no way is gaudy or too much- it''s just perfect! Wear it in good health
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks like you had it custom made for your ring. I love it!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have anything more to add except W
30.gif
WZA!!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I do have more to say.
12.gif

I actually like this ring better with the band than alone. It''s gorgeous either way, and stand-alone is very "wedding set-ish", but it''s outstanding with the band!

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Based on your post, I was all set to see a gaudy display, and then I saw your beautiful rings! I agree with the others - they look perfect together. I would keep it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Peachy I would not have thought that you could have found a band to go with your beautiful new ring, but it looks amazing! Your ring can certainly stand on its own and be lovely, but this band looks terrific with it.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
a perfect pair! love it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup it''s perfection in my book. I love it!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Your w-band DOES look like it was meant for your e-ring!! What a lucky find for you!!! The pair looks great together!!!
36.gif
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
keep it I say...keep it!!!!!!

What was that band made for anyway if not made for your ring? It looks so nice.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
They look so perfect together. Good match!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh! I immediately thought it was a set! That is a definite keeper. Fate!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a perfect match.....and vey pretty...not gaudy at all!!
36.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Definately a keeper. It does look as if it was custom made. I''m surprised you were lucky enough to find it. I say keep it cause you''ll never find a better match.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that was an amazing find. I think it looks perfect. I personally love a wedding band with an e-ring, so I would say to definitely keep it!!!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously....you could not have found a better band if you had specifically custom made it for the ring. It fits PERFECTLY and BEAUTIFULLY. I LOVE them together!!! They are absolutely peas in a pod and the band does not overpower the ring in any way...it is a perfect complement. I''d say you stumbled upon the PERFECT band and you should not have any regrets whatsoever!!!!!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
I REALLY LIKE IT!!! I see a ton of wedding sets all the time (I''m in the biz) and it looks like it was made as a set- I think it just completes it and adds the finishing touch- Ask yourself- How would I feel if I returned it and someone else bought it? When I am onthe fence about something I ask myself that and usually I end up with the right answer.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
it looks perfect! i would have never guessed it was not custom made to fit! How lucky to have found something that matches ur ring perfectly
30.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
wow how lucky you are ! or how lucky your E-ring!!!
found perfect match band
36.gif

I agree with everybody
It does look like it was custom MADE for your ring

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
I love it !!! I think it looks perfect together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results