shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your feedback on this diamond

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone! Images/video show that it will be a good performer (good as in the best). Nothing not to like!

I'm going to throw another one out there that is worth considering...

Edit...you should put them on hold and ask for side-by-side photos/images and get PSers opinions.

ak1234

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for taking a look and the recommendation :)

The F stone looks great as well, better color also. Curious to know if the stone you posted (F) will have a better light performance than the H stone?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much for taking a look and the recommendation :)

The F stone looks great as well, better color also. Curious to know if the stone you posted (F) will have a better light performance than the H stone?

Call Whiteflash and ask them to do a video for you. The performance of ACA diamonds is pretty uniform.

ak1234

Rough_Rock
Thank for the advice, I have asked them for the video. Finger crossed :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you have two threads going...this and the one with the .6 stones. Are you needing to downsize? Or, are you looking
at a 3 stone? Curious minds, ok, it's me, want to know!

ak1234

Rough_Rock
Actually I'm not sure about whether to go for 0.6 carats or 0.8 carats. I am trying to get it to use for daily purpose so I am confused.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually I'm not sure about whether to go for 0.6 carats or 0.8 carats. I am trying to get it to use for daily purpose so I am confused.

Is this stone for you? Is it going to be a ring? Pendant? If its going to be a ring, what size finger do you have? What size do most
people in your area where (approximately).

Here is the relative size difference between a .6 and .8 on a size 6 finger.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 085129.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could split the baby if you cant decide. There is this stone which is really pretty. It does have a little something right
under the edge of the table but is eye-clean.

I would probably take one of the "G" .8 stones over the H you are looking at but that's me. They are all Super Ideal H&A stones
so you wont find a bad one in the bunch. Narrowing down what you want is the hard part!

ak1234

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for the details, I really appreciate your help :)

I want it for a ring, so that diamdb is a great idea for me to checkout. And, actually I have initially looking for 0.7-0.75 carat, so our recommendation is quite valuable for me. I will definitely check it out.

Btw, thanks again; you have been super helpful!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much for the details, I really appreciate your help :)

I want it for a ring, so that diamdb is a great idea for me to checkout. And, actually I have initially looking for 0.7-0.75 carat, so our recommendation is quite valuable for me. I will definitely check it out.

Btw, thanks again; you have been super helpful!

Hello, ak1234!
Is this one in your budget?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results