shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your advice to pick one as E-Ring

danny42yu

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Finally received IS image from James Allen, I know this is nowhere to be perfect, but with this price point do you think this is still good buy? Thank you so much!

• 1.72 Carat Round Diamond
  • H Color
  • VS1 Clarity
  • GIA XXX #6282034698
  • Depth 62.1%
  • Table 57%
  • Crown Angle 35'
  • Pavilion Angle 40.8'
  • HCA Score 1.7
  • $14,920 included 6 prong setting
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...h-color-vs1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-5306502

IdealScope 1.jpg

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

Finally received IS image from James Allen, I know this is nowhere to be perfect, but with this price point do you think this is still good buy? Thank you so much!

• 1.72 Carat Round Diamond
  • H Color
  • VS1 Clarity
  • GIA XXX #6282034698
  • Depth 62.1%
  • Table 57%
  • Crown Angle 35'
  • Pavilion Angle 40.8'
  • HCA Score 1.7
  • $14,920 included 6 prong setting
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...h-color-vs1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-5306502

IdealScope 1.jpg

I think it looks reasonable. It's not a superideal, but decent.

danny42yu

Rough_Rock
Anyone can chime in as well? I would like to make my decision before end of tonight. Really appreciate all of your help. :)

danny42yu

Rough_Rock
One last bump before ordering tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance.

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OK, since no one else is talking I might as well expand on my answer.

On this forum, most of the vocal members prefer super ideals. I'm an exception to that rule. The nice thing about superideals are that they are easy to recommend. You can't really go wrong recommending a WF ACA or a CBI diamond except for the price factor.

Now, as for your Idealscope, it's pretty decent for a non-superideal. Those whitish areas under around the center are going to have some leakage, but they're only pink so they won't have the ring of darkness of a poorly cut diamond. The arrows look pretty decent, and the size, color, and clarity all fit your criteria.

I'd say go for it! There are always people on this forum who would rather recommend you a smaller, but better cut superideal, but you, and I, value size over that last bit of cut quality, so buy it and take a look at it yourself. Worst case you have the return policy. I've got a diamond very similar in terms of cut, and I'm very happy with it, and I think you will be too.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
using_IS_Reference_Chart_72.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results