shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Wedding band to Match Princess w/ Trillion side stones. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessTrillion

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I am having a really hard time finding a wedding band to match my engagement ring. I have a Princess cut center stone and trillion side stones. I just have no idea what to get.

Obviously nothing is going to sit flush w/ it.
I am debating between the following:
1. Getting a band and just not worrying about that they don''t sit remotely flush to each other.
2. Getting one molded to fit around my engagement ring. BUT if I do that my question is say my e-ring turns to the side like they do sometimes when your hands are cold, etc, will the band move with it or will it have this weird outline that never seems to be fitting nicely w/ my e-ring.

Then my second dilemma is
Do I get just a plain band or one w/ some small princess stones in it? Should this be dependent on whether I get on the that sits flush or is molded?

I have gone and looked a few times and each time I feel more and more confused.
Opinions greatly appreciated.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Hopefully some others will post soon that have Princess stones. I have a 3 stone round brillant and have an eternity ring that I wear with it. I prefer the eternity ring so when my e-ring moves around it always looks the same since there is a continuous band of diamonds. I''m not sure if I''m making any sense.

I was going to suggest dropping by a jewelers and trying some different types on, but it seems you have already done so. I got my eternity band at www.signedpieces.com and couldn''t be happier with the customer service and quality of the ring and stones. I know they have a variety of wedding bands/eternity bands. Give them a look for some different ideas and keep us posted. In the meantime, would love to see your engagement ring....please post some pics
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with Libster. An eternity band would look great with your engagment ring I think. It does''nt really matter whether it sits exactly flush with your e ring. Also you can wear the eternity band all by itself. I like the idaea of an eternity band because if your ering turns then the eternity band always looks the same, one continuous flow of diamonds. www.signedpieces.com is a great. We would love to see pics of your ering.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Libster--an eternity band in the right size (as in the size of the princess stones in proportion to your ering) would be amazing.
30.gif
The sitting-flush issue is a personal taste/choice. I personally love the look of a three stone ering (or the classic baguette settings) with an eternity band. I know many women who have this type of set and I always think how classy and elegant it looks--not, OMG, her rings aren''t flush!
2.gif
1.gif

PrincessTrillion

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the ideas. I tried on an eternity band that looked too bulky but I am sure there is oneout there that would llok good.
I am going to try to see if I have any saved digital pictures of my ring to post maybe that woudl help w/ suggestions.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results