shape
carat
color
clarity

Need wband to go with JM sapphire ring

brightblue

Rough_Rock
Hello All. The only reason I own this beautiful ring is because of PriceScope, so where else would I look for a wband? This was my 25th wedding anniversary replacement-2.17 ct. heated ceylon sapphire set in James Meyer's perfect bezel. I purchased the wband from him as well, but it does not do anything for the ring, my eye, or for my stocky size 8 1/2 finger. I have included a few bands I am drawn to, but don't know who it'll look with my ring. Thoughts or suggestion? Small budget-$500-$700 or so...Thanks.
DT%20

wband.jpg

IMG_2790.JPG

IMG_2792.JPG

id.JPG

brightblue

Rough_Rock
One more idea...but probably w/o sapphires as I think they'd be too dark since they are so small.

seedpod.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Can you tell us more about the wedding band? Is it YG or WG? I saw from your post that your ring is WG with platinum wraps and bezel.
I think the wedding band is completing with the band of your ering because it is thicker, and appears to be very flat compared to the ering.

Is it possible to get a band from James that matches the thickness and profile of your ering exactly? I also like his wedding bands with scattered diamonds. If he could make a very thin, scattered diamond ring in WG, with no millegrain (to match your ring), that would give you a little bit of sparkle, and the style would match.

Here's something of his that could be modified:

WED_D.gif

brightblue

Rough_Rock
It is white gold with platinum wraps and it is flat. Because it is the same "style" (I thought), it made sense to go with it. I do not wear it so the golds look different in the pictures.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Natsplat - the twisted bands might look great with your ering.

brightblue

Rough_Rock
Thanks. My concern is that they are very narrow. Do you think they'd get lost? Also, do you think an eternity band would conflict with the nature of my ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results