shape
carat
color
clarity

need to rant about my older daughter''s spending habit...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/23/2009 12:23:45 PM
Author: movie zombie
and to piggyback on that: the posts DF has made re others'' financial situation have been far from kind....specially re real estate. to find that he''s raised daughters who are not financially responsible is evidence of a severe disconnect. he still doesn''t get the connection between how one was raised can make one prone to making poor decisions.

mz

ps i started being much more soft in my tone; however, i''m now thinking people who live in glass houses s[and refuse to acknowledge living in a glass house] hould not throw stones.........DF is all about others stepping up to accept responsibility: now its his turn.
yes, i was the one whom was blasting the couples that bought more house than they can afford (and still do) but would never allow my daughters to go down that road,they will do it the old fashion way with at least 20% down.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results