shape
carat
color
clarity

Need to find Princess Cut Shared Prong WB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

raf141

Rough_Rock
I am looking for any examples of 5or more princess cut (or similar) diamonds in a shared prong setting for a wedding band.
This is to go with my Vatche platinum X prong band on my e-ring that has a solitaire cut like the Tiffany Lucida.
ANy thoughts?
confused.gif

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
I saw this on Blue Nile when I was surfing yesterday. I think it's gorgeous!
Jenibear

ring.jpeg

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
I came across this Veraggio set recently.

http://www.billbarnes.com/display.asp?Product=6851&Department=7&SubDepartment=0&Category=0&SubCategory=0

raf141

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for the pics! This is definitely what I am looking for and I had yet to find a pic wth more than 5 stones. I am hoping for 7
2.gif

raf141

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info on the Verragio set, this is definitely what I was looking for and what I had not been able to find.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
You're quite welcome Raf. I was looking for a common prong princess band last year and was really frustrated by the lack of choices. Fortunately, after looking everywhere else, I went to my own jeweler (who made my engagement ring) and she had plenty of different princess bands for me to try on. I ended up getting something just like what jenibear posted but with 5 stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results