shape
carat
color
clarity

Need to buy channel round diamond band - need recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrSpice

Rough_Rock
I would like to buy a channel platinum wedding band (with round diamonds all around the ring). I looking for a thin one -- 2.3-2.5mm or so to match my fiance''s engagement ring. Ring size 4.5

I visited several jewelers on 47th Street (Diamond District) and got quote ranging from $675 to $1200 for 0.5-0.75 carat ring.

I looked online and don''t see that much selection. BlueNile offers the 0.5 carat ring at $1150 with diamonds of SI2 clarity. Other online offerings are very expensive as well.

http://bluenile.m7z.net/a4f1720824eb04ec7fe797bd77e51683/assets/product_images/rings/AB15501400_zoom.jpg

My question is: are they offering me some really bad quality diamonds on 47th Street or 47th Street vendors are really a much better deal than online stores? Can anyone recommend reputable 47th Street vendors with wide selection of diamond wedding rings?

Many thanks!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second mrssalvo,
Signed pieces has many thin channel set platinum bands and if they don't have exactly what you're looking for they will make one up for you. Their quality is exceptional F-G color VVS1 clarity. I bought a beautiful shared prong eternity band from them and was thrilled. Ask for Isaac, he's great to work with. Also they have a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results