shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some vendor suggestions for a Men`s ERing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Narcosis

Rough_Rock
Well after 2 weeks of driving myself crazy to come up with ideas on how and where to propose (nevermind having a ring in the drawer that I must have looked at 1,000 times)I realized that there were only two options that would have any significant meaning.First was at the beach where we met...( not such a good idea when the temps are arouind 40 deg here in NY) or here in my home where we actually had our first date.Since I knew some liquid courage was going to be needed I figured the safest place for that was right here at home.Without going into details all I can say is I totlaay surprised my GF.She was so shocked she actualy me to repaeat everything a few min later. I`m in no way a nervous person but man that first time was tough ! The next sock to her was the size and style of the e-ring I had made.I was fortunate enough to have an old business aquaintance who is one of the boys in the Diamond Club hook me up with the center stone.2.20 D Si totally eye clean witgh more fire and scintillation than I`ve ever seen. I then added 1ct of brilliant cut traps to the sides.It is truly one of the most elegant looking rings i`ve ever seen.Now back to my post topic......My fiance would now like to get a mens e-ring for me. She didn`t want to go along with my idea of new sweatsocks for an engagement present to me so now I have to give her some pictures of a few diffrent rings that I like.Anyone know of some websites that have a decent selection of men`s rings? I`d appreciate any help since I am totlally burnrd out with this Diamond stuff right now !!!
Thank you for alll the wonderful information on this site and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here..

Thanks again
Rad220D.jpg

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
ive honestly never heard of an man''s engagement ring?

KimberJEB

Shiny_Rock
I''ve seen a couple men wear sterling "wedding band" type things with engraving or not. I think it''s a nice idea. Don''t know where to look though:)

bar01

Brilliant_Rock

That E-ring you got your gal looks like a stunner!

emdgust.gif

She wants to get you a mens E-ring - Do you want one? Sounds like you may not?

I have heard of Mens E-rings - but never seen anyone with one. Maybe a NY thing?

It is a personal choice - as is most jewelry. If you like the idea - go for it !

Me - I would ask for a really nice watch instead.

Narcosis

Rough_Rock
Like one of those Sony 60" Plasma Watches? !!!!

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2004 11:32:57 AM
Author: Narcosis
Like one of those Sony 60' Plasma Watches? !!!!
LOL ! I think you got it !

Maybe you can leave little Video magazine adds torn out laying around for her

Perhaps Sony/Toshiba/Japan needs to have an Ad campaign (like Debeers) to girls - for their guys! -
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results