shape
carat
color
clarity

need some tips....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
ok so how do you keep your rings sparkly like new...i have trouble getting the stone cleaned up and i giess its cause i dont know how? so anyone got any tips on cleaning your stones? any tricks that dont involve me driving to to jewler and getting them to clean it? please? help.....

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ultrasonic
10.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use an ammonia based cleaner that is $5 at the drug store and comes in a red jar. I dip it in the solution and then I scrub it with a soft toothbrush. This sort of treatment is better for pave than an ultrasonic.

DiamondSeeker7

Shiny_Rock
This is a trick my grandfather taught me and always makes jewerly sparkle. Put your jewelry in one of those mesh holders, then place it in boiling water with a little soap/detergent for a few minutes. It really works and my mom and grandmother have been doing this for years.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i would def. have to try that trick diamondseeker....

i have tried that amonia based stuff....

and what is ultrasonic?

any more tips...hints...secrets? id love to hear them....

my one Cousin says she uses a toothpaste and a childs toothbrush im a bit scared to try this one anyone else try tooth paste before??

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Easy-peezy:

Don''t use toothpaste - it gets microscopically gunky, even if you think you''ve rinsed it off.
7.gif

All you need is hot, hot tap water, a baby toothbrush and rubbing alcohol:

Soak your diamonds in a bit of rubbing alcohol (I use a juice glass), then scrub with the tothbrush, getting underneath the stones and around the prongs. Afterwards, rinse with the hot water and dry on lint-free paper towels.

You''ll sparkle like mad!!
30.gif

-J

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results