shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some rec''s on insurance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

milly177

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some stand alone insurance policies I could look into for the ering I am getting for the gf. I''m hoping to find a cost effective policy that is easy to use and will give me the least amount of problems. I''m not a pro when it comes to handling insurances so simple is good. Thanks in advance! I tried searching "insurance", but alot of the threads that I found were pretty old.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jeweler''s Mutual is a cost effective option for most people and they are very easy to work with.

There are a ton of recent threads on insurance too, I''d try searching in the search box again here.

crease123

Rough_Rock
Ditton on JM

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I went with CHUBB. Call 800-962-5659 and ask for William Castro. He's so nice. My ring was insured as soon as I faxed/emailed the paperwork. I pay a little over $200 a yr for 18k in coverage

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
I agree- Jeweler''s Mutual & Chubb are two to check out.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I''m very happy with Jewelers Mutual
35.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also have jewelers mutual insurance and am quite happy. I needed to file a claim a little over a year ago and they were excellent to deal with!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
William Castro told me last week that he no longer issues standalone Chubb policies. However, Touchstone issues both standalone Chubb policies (minimum insured value $10K) and replacement policies under a JM competitor. I have not decided on a policy but am pretty sure I will work with Touchstone as they have been very helpful thus far.

milly177

Rough_Rock
Touchstone seems to be the insurance that WF has on their site, so I was leaning a bit towards that one. I will have to look into that one a bit more to see what the fine print says. A lot of people have suggested Chubbs and JM so I will have to figure out which choice will be the best bang for my buck. Anyone work with Touchstone before? Any feedback regarding their service would be great. Thanks a bunch everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results