shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some more knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TallHall79

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I am looking at buying my first and only engagement ring. I have read about the 4C''s many times. I have looked all over the net for the perfect diamond that I can afford. It has taken some time but I now know that first of all I want a diamond that really reflects the light. In trying to find my diamond I have used the HCA cut advisor. I am wondering what the difference is between an .8 and 1.8? Is there much difference to the naked eye? Right now I am thinking about an .5ct D-G VS1-VS2 and an Ideal cut, polish and symmetry whether it be an H&A or not. Thanks for the help, I defintely need it.
I will keep all informed.
read.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
In the real world "without" all the gagets, scopes and numbers you dont have access to. In this real world, the answer is no. Dont let the numbers totally rule your thought. You need to look at each diamond.

Just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results