shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some input ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an old style AGS report and the diamond is a bit shallower in proportion than the other. It could be a contender but again you would need to check if it is eyeclean to your standards. If the first diamond does match your expectations for ' eyecleanliness' then no reason to dismiss it if you like it.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Visually, I like the first one better.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Agreed, first one looks better.

cherrick02

Rough_Rock
Good to know, thanks for the input!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome, let us know how it goes!

cherrick02

Rough_Rock
So while this looked promising, I just spoke with WF and three people can see an inclusion and one person does not see anything so they are sending the stone back. There is another one they are having me look at I will post the info up in a minute, much more expensive, but they said they could work on the price.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 12:51:52 PM
Author: cherrick02
So while this looked promising, I just spoke with WF and three people can see an inclusion and one person does not see anything so they are sending the stone back. There is another one they are having me look at I will post the info up in a minute, much more expensive, but they said they could work on the price.
Oh good (well, not really), at least you found out before it was sent out. We''ll watch for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results