shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some diamond advice...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
They are all beautiful. If the SI1s are eyeclean, no need to pay for VS1 clarity. Just to hit the sweet spot, I would pick the H SI1 if it''s eyeclean. Other than that, you have chosen four beauties, flip a coin.
2.gif

shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
If it is size you are chasing, the first I SI1 faces up nearly as large as the last two. Meaning, by mm you won''t see much difference between the two, yet it is cheaper by quite a bit. If it''s eyeclean, that''s my pick.

shay

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i like the first one. it has a good depth, and a smaller ring of death. good table size too.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Dogan,

Shay is right in my opinion as well.....get the first SI1 stone (if it is totally eyeclean), save the money to take her away for a romantic weekend and give her that gorgeous diamond....*S*

MWG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 9:58:32 AM
Author: Shay37
If it is size you are chasing, the first I SI1 faces up nearly as large as the last two. Meaning, by mm you won''t see much difference between the two, yet it is cheaper by quite a bit. If it''s eyeclean, that''s my pick.

shay
Ditto!

And ladyk, with all due respect, I wouldn''t consider any of these stones to have a "ring of death".
6.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thritto Shay and Ellen, lovely choices!!!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 10:34:08 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/11/2007 9:58:32 AM
Author: Shay37

shay
Ditto!

And ladyk, with all due respect, I wouldn''t consider any of these stones to have a ''ring of death''.
6.gif
I join in to these opinions !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results