shape
carat
color
clarity

Need small blue diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys- I hope you can help a gal out!

I am interested in having a few small (1-2pointers) blue diamonds burnished into a wedding band along with some diamonds from my great grandmother's wedding band.

I don't know where on earth to start looking for them because they aren't large enough to be searched online. Anyone have any advice?

I know many of you are thinking- why doesnt she get sapphires instead. In all honesty, I really like the teal-blue color blue diamonds seem to have (thanks irradiation!) and I have rarely seen sapphires with the same hue. Zircons and Tourmalines yes, but they are too soft. If anyone knows where I can get that bluish green color in sapphires, I would take that advice and run!

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can find them on ebay. I bought some that are embedded in a gold band with a garnet mounted on top. Just remember to make sure they have good ratings and you can return them if you don''t like them.

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Marcyc! Do you know of any sellers you would recommend?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Also, check out whether Etienne Perret will do it for you. They specialize in colored diamonds (as you can see above).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results