shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Ring Opinion??? Please help :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone,

I am having a terrible time deciding on an E-ring. I have found two rings that are beautiful and have the vintage look that I love...but I would love to hear everyone''s opinion. I am having a terrible time deciding, I want a vintage look that will be around for a long time..

Two rings, one by Tacori and one by Beverly K...

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/104PP1/70/

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

I appreciate any feedback on these two designers...

Thank you much,

Lucy

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Can''t tell which Tacori you were looking at but I love the Beverly K setting. Very pretty!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would love to see which Tacori you are talking about - is it a halo as well?

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Sorry, I thought the link took you to the ring on the Tacori site...but here is the style#

If you plug the style # it will take you to the ring if the link isn''t:

Style: 2623rdsmp

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Yes, it has pretty pave halo as well...I love both and can''t decide.. :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couldn''t get the Tacori website to work - went to an outside source and looked at the ring.

My vote is for the Tacori! I like the BevK ring but the Tacori looks more dainty - I like the way the stone is showcased in that mounting.

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone for helping get me get the right link. I just read a bunch of post on Tacori...and so many people on here have had bad experiences with them...that makes me a little nervous.. I really want my e-ring to be perfect and have already be through several bad experiences with other e-rings...

Has anyone on here had a GOOD experience with Tacori?? The jeweler I am dealing with is JR Dunn, which is probably overpriced, but I think they would go to bat if the ring wasn''t perfect..hopefully ;-)..

Thank you everyone for the feedback..

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
I like both really. If I had to pick a style, I would say a more dainty version of the pearlman''s because I love Halos
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the Tacori best.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I like the Beverly K...I really love the way it cradles the diamond and the way it sits up. Also, I like the dainty look of the shank.

But, BOTH are beautiful!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the Tacori!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
First off I perfer the Bev. K ring over the Tacori. I am a proud owner of a Tacori setting that is very similar to the 2623. I''m not sure what you are talking about with the bad experiences. There have been some on here however there have been a lot of great experiences on here. It seems to me that the Bev. K will probably be less expensive but I wouldn''t hesitate on the Tacori.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think they are both beautiful but I prefer the Tacori.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Tacori is more timeless.

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the feedback, I am glad to hear that not everyone has had a bad experience with Tacori..I guess I read a few threads where there wasn''t a positive experience.

I thought about the rings all night, and I woke up with Tacori on my brain...so I will keep everyone posted!
26.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I really like them both. If I was forced to choose I would say the Tacori. Good luck
35.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I love the Tacori!!! It`s beautiful!!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
I will vote for the Tacori, too
30.gif

Kat

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very different looks. That is my FAVORITE Beverly K setting. Hand down. But I love the Tacori was well. Have you tried either on your hand? It makes a huge difference once you try them on.

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Yes, I have tried the Tacori one on and it''s amazing. I just happened to see the Beverly K online yesterday and I thought it was beautiful..I love that heirloom look.

LynxCat

Rough_Rock
I just got my Tacori e-ring last month and I''m very happy with it. My fiance went through Solomon Bros. The style of mine is 2626RD75 - it''s on the same page and 4 to the right of the one you are thinking about. Same halo, but mine has baguettes on the sides. I think the Tacori will be more timeless in the long run. The Bev K is beautiful, but that style seems to be really trendy right now. I think the Tacori is a little more unique. I have received a lot of compliments from people who have said that they''ve never seen anything quite like it before.

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi Lynxcat, love your Tacori ring too...congrats! Did you get in WG or Platinum? Did you have Tacori set your centerstone?

LynxCat

Rough_Rock
Hi Starlucy,
Thanks! I know how difficult it is to make this decision! There are so many beautiful rings out there to choose from. I need to stop getting on PS because I keep finding other rings that I love - but not really any that I love more!
My Tacori is platinum and my fiance bought the stone from and had it set by Solomon Brothers.
Good luck! Let us know what you decide!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results