shape
carat
color
clarity

Need pricing advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

quickQ

Rough_Rock
emerald cut diamond
3.24ct
9.64x7.91x4.88
d-vvs1
slightly thick girdle
excellent polish, symmetry

don''t remember other stats

any guidance on internet/b&m price greatly, greatly appreciated!

tia

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Depending on the cert anywhere between 12K-15K p/c.
21.gif

quickQ

Rough_Rock
it's a gia cert

also has side baguettes, total 1cttw

bm price is considerably higher than the price you listed, but it's really quite spectacular

reena

Ideal_Rock
well, in that case you could most likely get it for substantially less elsewhere. so the only question is whether you love the particular one you saw enough that you don't mind paying the additional money for it.
1.gif

Brian Knox

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Quick,

I did a quick search for this type of diamond.

#1 not many out there

#2 The diamonds that are available are expensive, more than previously indicated.

The prices I found were well over $50,000.00 dealer cost for the diamond alone.

What price is the store quoting you ?

quickQ

Rough_Rock
the quoted price is $95k. i don't know whether this retailer will bargain or not.

after searching for a similar center stone, i know i can get it for meaningfully less online. otoh, i've procrastinated to a large extent, and i'm under some serious time constraints! the main question, i guess, is whether the premium is exorbitant, average, or better-than-average.

reena

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
woah baby. that's going to be some ring. i'm definitely going to insist on seeing a picture of that one once you get it.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results