shape
carat
color
clarity

Need price comparison on this 1.30 G/VS1 Princess....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starfish

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
What is a fair price for this, and what is a *great* price for this? Specs:
GIA CERTED STONE (also has Sarin report)
Carat weight: 1.31 Square Mod Brilliant
Cut: Very good
Color grade: G
Clarity: VS1
Depth %: 67.8%
Table %: 66%
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Girdle: Medium to slightly thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.10x6.02x4.08 mm
Length/width ratio: 1.01
Thanks so much...need info asap.
:wavey:

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

From what I can tell, a great price would be somewhere around $6,000. I didn't find many comparisons and the price will depend on the vendor and the services offered. If the vendor has this stone in stock, it is worth more. A very well cut princess can be hard to find. Hope that helps.

:)

starfish

Rough_Rock
Well, I got it for 8594, from Blue Nile. It is absolutely breathtaking!
After turning down 20 or more stones (by three different local jewelers) and perusing the mall stores (for kicks and giggles), this diamond was cheaper than what was being offered to me locally and much more brilliant as well. It actually qualifies for Blue Nile's Signature Collection, but was purchased by a dfferent vendor.... I have now found two more stones I like for a little less (thru Diamond Brokers) but dont know that I want to go thru all the hassle of buying more stones and returning this one. Thanks for your advice :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results