shape
carat
color
clarity

Need prayers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just checking in maisie to see how you all are!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maise, we are all thinking of you, please let us know how you''re doing.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so touched that you are all asking how I am getting on.

We are still waiting for the kids test results. Its not so hard waiting as I feel so ill I can't think about anything else. Even just scrolling up the screen on here sends me reeling. I really hope its not going to be a permenant thing.

On a lighter note we bought a new car lol! Its gorgeous. This is going to sound really sad but I bought a silver one to match my platinum ring! I seriously need help!
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

newcar1122.JPG

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love the new car!!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
OOOhh, NICE car Maisie! My best friend has one like that and I use every excuse to borrow it! Hope you enjoy it.

Sorry you''re going through such a distressing time. I can''t say anything that hasn''t been said better by other posters, but you and your lovely family are in my thoughts. Stay strong!

Jen

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, Since you have undergone more stress than anyone I can think of, I thought I would share my father's story with you.

My father is now 86. Last year he got vertigo for the first time. He had had heart surgery in the past ( a valve replacement and a couple of by-passes). He had also had many other surgeries including carotid endartarectomies (to clean out his carotid arteries). Although he seems to have at least one major surgery a year, sometimes two, he is generally in very good health. He obviously sees doctors and follows their advice. He exercises daily, both walking quickly for miles and using a pool at a YMCA for exercise. He also works, for a salary, at a professional job.

The vertigo came upon him not too long after a surgery and a return to work. It was very frightening to all of us. He was hospitalized and tested for every possible ear and neurological condition. Every friend who had ever had vertigo told us of how it was helped. One woman knew of a cure that worked on her and her husband that involved being pushed back and she said she wished she could come to the hospital to do it to him herself.

In the end they could find nothing wrong and they sent my father home, still dizzy.

My father then decided that it was emotional. The physical had been ruled out, so he reverted to what he knew: psychology. He said that he realized he had gone back to work too soon after his surgery. He says that vertigo threatens to overtake him every now and then, but that he reminds himself that it is emotional and he overcomes it. Knowing that he gets it when he is overwhelmed and that it is not physical helps him to get control of it.

I do not know if this will help you, but I thought I would share the story. My thoughts are with you. Between you son and your job, you have really been through a very, very hard time!

Deborah
34.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie,
I love the car!!! I am thinking of you and big hug.
Your friend!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 5:37:49 AM
Author: AGBF

Maisie, Since you have undergone more stress than anyone I can think of, I thought I would share my father''s story with you.

My father is now 86. Last year he got vertigo for the first time. He had had heart surgery in the past ( a valve replacement and a couple of by-passes). He had also had many other surgeries including carotid endartarectomies (to clean out his carotid arteries). Although he seems to have at least one major surgery a year, sometimes two, he is generally in very good health. He obviously sees doctors and follows their advice. He exercises daily, both walking quickly for miles and using a pool at a YMCA for exercise. He also works, for a salary, at a professional job.

The vertigo came upon him not too long after a surgery and a return to work. It was very frightening to all of us. He was hospitalized and tested for every possible ear and neurological condition. Every friend who had ever had vertigo told us of how it was helped. One woman knew of a cure that worked on her and her husband that involved being pushed back and she said she wished she could come to the hospital to do it to him herself.

In the end they could find nothing wrong and they sent my father home, still dizzy.

My father then decided that it was emotional. The physical had been ruled out, so he reverted to what he knew: psychology. He said that he realized he had gone back to work too soon after his surgery. He says that vertigo threatens to overtake him every now and then, but that he reminds himself that it is emotional and he overcomes it. Knowing that he gets it when he is overwhelmed and that it is not physical helps him to get control of it.

I do not know if this will help you, but I thought I would share the story. My thoughts are with you. Between you son and your job, you have really been through a very, very hard time!

Deborah
34.gif
Thank you for taking the time to post Deborah. I really appreciate it.

I agree with you that anxiety can make this worse. I am, by nature, a very panicky person. I am already stressing about returning to work next week. I know that if I go back and I get too sick to work I will probably lose my job. I have only been there a few months and its not ideal that I have had sick time already. My husband is looking for a job now and I will go part time. I don''t feel reliable enough to be the only person working. I am disappointed in myself that I can''t be well. Its very frustrating.
7.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for loving my new car too by the way! Its a dream to drive and I totally love the colour!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results