shape
carat
color
clarity

Need prayers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have had a message to call the Genetics counsellor. I am really worried now as I knew if she got in touch within two weeks of me being tested for Fragile X Syndrome that it would probably be bad news.

My stomach is churning. I feel so sick. I am so scared to call her tomorrow.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie....
8.gif

My heart breaks for you because I can''t even imagine how you feel. I can''t do more than just send prayers and good thoughts your way. May God keep your beautiful son safe (he truly is such a cutie!!!). I pray that this is nothing more than a scare, and you will come back tomorrow with good news for all of us. I pray that if this is not the case, that you and your husband are strong through all of it.

All my prayers right now are for you and hubbie to stay calm tonight, and for that phone call tomorrow to be positive and only good news.

Big hugs,

M~

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie,
I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers. Hugs.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
You are in my thoughts and my prayers too.

Hang in there!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you Maisie...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, biggest hugs outgoing. Let us know as soon as you can about the results.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie! I''m sending you lots of good vibes from waaaay across the pond.

Stay strong, and check in when you can.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie, please don't worry yourself sick. Everything will be alright. We are here for you when you come back with the news.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, sending you lots of good vibes. You are in my thoughts.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Maise: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} It will be ok....no matter what. James is doing great & has hit some great milestones lately, no matter what happens, you will make it through this & James is an amazing boy.

We are all here for you....please try to stay calm until you hear from her, ok?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and {{{{big hugs}}}}} going out to you, Maisie. This is certainly a tough wait for you and your family- thank goodness it''s only one night.

Your earlier post and pictures certainly indicated that James is making great strides. No matter what the results are, you know his potential is there.
1.gif
It may just take a little longer for him.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Maisie,

You will all be okay, no matter the outcome, because you are such a strong family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

~K

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and ****Hugs****
coming your way.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you. There is nothing worse in life that worrying about your kids. All of the moms here are thinking of you tonight.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
You and your beautiful family are in my thoughts and prayers, Maisie ...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
(((( huge hugs Maisie))))) Sending prayers your way. We are all thinking of you and are hoping for the best. But James will be fine either way, think of all that he has accomplished recently. What a sweetie pie. Hang in there, sweetie.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*saying prayers*

bighug2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers Maisie! You and your family are in my thoughts.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers and hugs from me too...

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you Maisie

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying for good news, Maisie!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Keeping all of you in my prayers. No matter what happens, it''s all part of God''s plan. There ARE reasons for everything. Keep strong.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope it is good news! Your family is in my thoughts!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there....

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The result was positive. I''m devastated.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Maise, I''m so sorry. *big hugs* your family will be in my prayers.

I know you probably already know this, but their are a ton of web support groups for families with your sons condition.

www.DailyStrength.org

There is also a book called:
Dear Megan: Letters on Life, Love and Fragile X by mary busby, and it is a highly inspirational book. i''m sure you have read plenty of clinical stuff, this book is written by 2 mothers.

*hugs*

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie,

I have been following the threads about other aspects of your life in Hangout and wasn''t aware that this was happening contemporaneously. I have seen other threads here (in Family, Home & Health) about your son''s being tested for autism, but I do not recall reading about "Fragile X". Can you (or someone else) send me to the correct thread so that I can read more about it?

I am very sorry that he has it. I have an acquaintance with two special needs children. One (the boy) is autistic. I know that they both have an identifiable genetic factor. When she had a third child she was grateful he did not have it. She is now 46 and pregnant with twin girls who are also free of the genetic flaw. I will ask her if this is called, "Fragile X"...but not right now. She is on bed rest, trying not to give birth before mid July since the twins are not due until August....

Life can be very hard. My heart is with you and your family.

Deb
34.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Maisie

I am so sorry to hear this news. However, you sound like an incredibly strong and loving family and I am sure you will help each other through.

My thoughts are with you

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I first started talking about the testing in this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-do-you-wish-for-on-valentines-day.56451/

I had thought James was being tested for Fragile X back then but it turns out he wasn''t. I have had the tests instead as I didn''t want to traumatise him further. I have it so they now have to test him for it. I feel so guilty that I gave him this - I know I couldn''t have known but its still devastated me. I feel sick and my head is really killing me from crying so much. I know we will get through this but it just looks so hard from where we are standing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results