shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Prayer for Friend in ICU

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Praying for your friend and her new son. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I have been thinking about your friend and her son today, so thank you for the updates. If she wouldn''t mind, I would love to see his picture
30.gif
Have you been able to visit them?

**wishing them both the very best**

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad that your friend is doing better, Elisabeth! I''m hoping she can hold Parker soon.

elisabeth_mimi

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I have wonderful news: My friend is officially in the clear. She had a chest x-ray this morning (went very well), the worry of pneumonia is gone and the sepsis is now not fatal. She gets to leave ICU tomorrow and got to see baby Parker today! The doctors couldn''t believe her progress and quick recovery.
I am so thankful for the support system she had and for everyone that rallied together to pray and send good vibes her way.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and care. I am so overwhelmed with how thoughtful and sincere you all were.

Yay for good news!!
1.gif

Also: I tried uploading a pic of Parker and it won''t let me. Could this be because of the issues PS has been having with the switch, etc?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news!!! Thanks for keeping us updated!

btw-don''t know if pics are being affected by the switchover. Usually the reason a pic won''t upload is either it has a common name (it must be something that hasn''t been used before, so try adding letters or numbers to the name of the file--or the file size exceeds 100kb, in which case try reducing)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful news you just posted elisabeth_mimi!! Sending out more positive energy for her continued improvement and that of her new little one!

elisabeth_mimi

Rough_Rock
Thanks, onedrop and somethingshiny!
I tried uploading the pic again and can''t figure it out... I think I will give up for the night.

Just found out that my friend didn''t actually get to meet her baby yet because another sick preemie was admitted and they ended up putting the nursery on lockdown. Such a bummer but she will hopefully be able to meet him soon!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/24/2010 7:14:47 PM
Author: elisabeth_mimi
Hello everyone! I have wonderful news: My friend is officially in the clear. She had a chest x-ray this morning (went very well), the worry of pneumonia is gone and the sepsis is now not fatal. She gets to leave ICU tomorrow and got to see baby Parker today! The doctors couldn''t believe her progress and quick recovery.
I am so thankful for the support system she had and for everyone that rallied together to pray and send good vibes her way.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and care. I am so overwhelmed with how thoughtful and sincere you all were.

Yay for good news!!
1.gif

Also: I tried uploading a pic of Parker and it won''t let me. Could this be because of the issues PS has been having with the switch, etc?
Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear things are looking up!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a little late to this thread, but I just wanted to let you know that I''m glad your friend is doing well. I hope she gets to meet Parker soon and he continues to thrive.

I once read that members cannot post pictures until they have at least 50 posts, but I''m not sure whether that''s true. If you''re still having problems, you can send an email to the administrators.

elisabeth_mimi

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!
35.gif

Just wanted to check in to say thanks again for all your kind words!
My friend and her baby continue to get better everyday!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

As for not being able to post pics until a certain amount of posts..does this mean I can''t be a lurker anymore?!
2.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m late to this thread too, but just read through it - I''m so happy that your friend has made such a great recovery and that her little boy is thriving! :)

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
that is great news. i hope the both of them continue to do well!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad they''re doing well :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results