shape
carat
color
clarity

Need pics of RB solitaire ering with channel set wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aeroo

Rough_Rock
I''m in the market for a wedding band and from what I''ve tried on so far, I am leaning towards the channel set with round stones. It looks great with my RB solitaire. I would love to see others'' pics of this combo.

The band of my ering is thin - 2mm. I have tried on channel set bands with 0.25ct, 0.2ct, and 0.15ct (10 stones), and to me, the 0.15ct looks best because it is so thin and complements my ering nicely.

Also, what is the proper way to clean a channel set band?

Thanks!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll try to download a photo of my combo tomorrow. I have a RB and Channel set wedding band. I simply love the pairing - it couldn''t be more simplistically elegant. The band is the smaller 2 mm I think.
28.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic of my rings - 2 ct RB in 3 mm plat setting with a .5 carat asscher channel plat band. The band has 12 diamonds totalling .5 carat. For channel set bands, I preferred square cuts to round - I like asschers, baguettes or princesses best channel set, because you don''t see the gaps between the stones. A few hand shots to follow ...

IMG_1664chan3.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I forgot to mention, both wedding and ER bands are 3 mm wide. Here is a side view - the soliitaire setting is Verragio and the band is from Blue Nile.

IMG_1531chan5.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is a close-up hand shot.

IMG_1690chan1.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Distance hand shot.

IMG_1546chan6.JPG

aeroo

Rough_Rock
Wow, beautiful set! The channel setting definately brings out the solitaire without overpowering it.

I actually prefer the round diamonds in the channel setting BECAUSE of the gaps, lol. Personal preference I suppose! I like how you can see the roundness of each stone in the channel setting due to the gaps.

I am drooling - any more out there?

aeroo

Rough_Rock
lisa - can''t wait to see your combo!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
OK here goes.....New Macro mode on camera and I are at odds. Channel set band w/rounds all the way around. I stare at the whole complex obsessively I must admit.
36.gif

P1240431.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine.
1.85 rb with .47 channel set princess band.

upwprinband2.jpg

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
I just sorta noticed the arrows?????? Any opinions out there? Or possibly lighting (poor) effect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results