shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED OPINIONS, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stenodiva1

Rough_Rock
I need some opinions on this ring. Here are some links:

http://www.engagement-ring-mountings.com/ring_settings_info_1667.htm

http://www.engagement-ring-mountings.com/ring_settings_info_1667.htm#more_pictures

I already have a 1 1/4 carat, color H, VS-2 diamond to use as a center stone.

I love chunky rings!

Thanks for your comments...
26.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Not sure what you''re asking, but the ring is certainly chunky. My concern would be with the hearts. If you''re young, you have to think about whether you would still like the ring as you age as this is a more "cute" look. Just my perspective.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
With the center stone you already have, you can get a much more "practical" ring and still stay chunky. I''m not against finding something that suits your personality now, and changing as you age, but hearts (in that number) are too cutesy for a grown woman. If you want something with a heart, go for a right hand ring. Check out THIS link. Whiteflash has bands I would definitely consider chunky, but without the teenager look. Also, look at engagementringsdirect.com. Not quite chunky, but definitely some different styles.

If you''re wanting the hearts for a "romantic" feel, why not try engraving or setting a heart shaped stone on the inside of the band?

HERE is PS vendors list. Peruse a while.

AND, if you LOVE the ring you posted, you should in no way let any of us change your mind. These are just our opinions, you have to live with it and you have to love it!

Good Luck and Welcome to Pricescope!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with the above posters, it is a bit young looking, not really classic.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m older than dirt and i still don''t like classic.....but i still love junky rings: i''m just not into hearts. its your ring, you''re the one wearing it, get what you want.

you could also reduce the number of hearts, place one on each side of center stone but turn them on their side......

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results