shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinions on which setting to choose!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few different settings I love so I set up a page on my webshots so you can all just go there. There's 5 pictures but 4 settings. One of the pictures is a side shot of one of the settings. I wrote a bit about each of the settings in the captions. Sorry they're not the best pics, they were taken on my cell phone. The diamond will be a 1 carat round that we will be purchasing seperatly. Please post with your opinions! My ring size is 5.25 and the hands in the pics are mine, minus the first pic which is not on my finger.

[Link removed by Moderator] See forum policies

ddcha

Shiny_Rock
I like the first one personally.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Second one is my favorite (the round halo).

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[Link removed by Moderator]

The first for me too!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm...actually the first picture was the very first setting I fell in love with. However it wasn''t as well crafted as the other rings, however it is vintage. I was also worried the halo might take away from the center stone. I want something that is slightly vintage, yet classy, and will never go out of style.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was because of the craftsmanship I picked the second over the first. The first didn''t look well made.

The third was nice too. Just sat up too high for me.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
The first is actually from Jared and the other three are from our local jeweler.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results