shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinion on this one

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zsa427

Rough_Rock
Hi I am looking to buy a a diamond that is not the super best, but still a good diamond. can anyone please respond on the one below?

Graded by: AGS
Shape and Cut: ROUND BRILLIANT
Weight: 0.73
Clarity: SI1
Color: F
Dimensions: 5.77 x 5.72 x 3.63 mm
Depth Percentage: 63.2 %
Table: 55 %
Crown: %
Pavilion: %
Girdle: THN-ME
Culet: NO
Polish: IDEAL
Symmetry: IDEAL
Fluorescence: NONE
Notes:

justme

Shiny_Rock
zsa427 -

Do you have a copy of the cert? In the upper right hand corner you'll see a pix of a diamond with measurements. Can you tell us the crown and Pavillion angles?

zsa427

Rough_Rock
no I found it on this website - its thru affordable diamonds.com. If u caould help me pick something out i would appreciate it

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Depth % looks a little high, but it could still be okay. AGS 000 is a start--this could be a really good stone.

Email Affordable Diamonds and ask them for a copy of the cert via email or fax OR if they cannot do that, then ask them to give you the crown and pavilion angles from the certificate, they should have those. That will enable you do run the HCA and also for others to comment on how your diamond may return light, and/or simulate a virtual diamond file for you to view using the Gem Advisor.

The crown angle should be something like 34.4 and the pav angle should be around something like 40.7. The numbers may vary a bit forward or back, but if they tell you that the crown angle is 10...then you will know that's incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results