shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinion on this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi,
I am thinking of purchasing a radiant cut diamond-
D VS1 (crystal, needle, natural, extra facet)
1.37 Carats
Depth- 59.8
Table- 67
Measurements- 6.69x6.59x3.94
NO culet or fluorescence
Girdle thin to medium
Polish and symmetry are good
Purchase price- $7529
I am happy with the color, although a E, F, G or H would have been fine. I prefer a square, rather than rectangular stone, so the measurements are fine too.
What worries me are the naturals on the stone. There are four of them and although I posted an earlier note asking what they were, it is still bothering me.
I did a search for other radiants and it is extremely hard to find square ones. The only other radiant that I found that was squarish was an H VS1 (Feather, Needle), 1.51 Carat for $7008, Measurements were 6.45x6.44x3.95.Depth- 62.5, Table - 65, good polish and symmetry, no fluor. or culet.
So, my question is, should I just go ahead and purchase the first stone, or stick to the H colored one (without naturals)?
Please help!
Thanks in advance!
13.gif

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
If you're NOT totally and completely sure about a stone, find someone who is an expert and will know.

Opinion without seeing the stone, having the credentials, lab equipment nd experience won't work well.

Rockdoc

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
wavey.gif
Hi
You have to be 100% sure that what you are buying is what you really going to be happy with for many years to come.I know when I buy somthing and i am a little skeptical about it in the begining I alwyas ahve that feeling later that I should've or I shouldn't've.
If you are that doubtful go for somthing else.I just saw a stone that was very close to square in a radiant cut.If you put that in an X-prong setting It would look like the lucida diamond made by tiffany.
diamondsman
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results