shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinion on this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi,
I am thinking of purchasing a radiant cut diamond-
D VS1 (crystal, needle, natural, extra facet)
1.37 Carats
Depth- 59.8
Table- 67
Measurements- 6.69x6.59x3.94
NO culet or fluorescence
Girdle thin to medium
Polish and symmetry are good
Purchase price- $7529
I am happy with the color, although a E, F, G or H would have been fine. I prefer a square, rather than rectangular stone, so the measurements are fine too.
What worries me are the naturals on the stone. There are four of them and although I posted an earlier note asking what they were, it is still bothering me.
I did a search for other radiants and it is extremely hard to find square ones. The only other radiant that I found that was squarish was an H VS1 (Feather, Needle), 1.51 Carat for $7008, Measurements were 6.45x6.44x3.95.Depth- 62.5, Table - 65, good polish and symmetry, no fluor. or culet.
So, my question is, should I just go ahead and purchase the first stone, or stick to the H colored one (without naturals)?
Please help!
Thanks in advance!
13.gif

If you're NOT totally and completely sure about a stone, find someone who is an expert and will know.

Opinion without seeing the stone, having the credentials, lab equipment nd experience won't work well.

Rockdoc

wavey.gif
Hi
You have to be 100% sure that what you are buying is what you really going to be happy with for many years to come.I know when I buy somthing and i am a little skeptical about it in the begining I alwyas ahve that feeling later that I should've or I shouldn't've.
If you are that doubtful go for somthing else.I just saw a stone that was very close to square in a radiant cut.If you put that in an X-prong setting It would look like the lucida diamond made by tiffany.
diamondsman
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP