shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Opinion on Princess Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MECinVA

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone!

I am new to the PriceScope Forums, but have been lurking around reading lots of posts. Thanks so much for all of the useful information.

I have narrowed my search to the diamond that is attached. I also have a GIA report that lists two inclusions. Cloud and Crystal, in that order.

Let me also say that it is from James Allen. I''ve called and spoke with two different reps. The first was very helpful and very quick to email me the picture and GIA report. I asked lot of questions and she was very helpful. I asked about the cloud as it bothers me a little. She told me that since it is rated a VS2 that I would not be able to see it with the naked eye and probably not even under 10x mag. It would most likely take at least 30x to see it.

The next day, I called back and asked for the rep. She had Fridays off, but the lady who answered asked if she could be of any help. I had a couple different questions that she answered and I figured since I had a different rep, I would ask the cloud question again, just to see what she said. She said almost the exact same thing.

I''ve heard lots of great things about James Allen and their customer service and really leaning on buying from them. I''m on a limited budget, so the diamond can''t break the bank. THis diamond falls within my budget and from what both of the reps told me, it is a beautiful diamond. It appears to me that it is as well. I asked the first rep about a couple other diamonds, both more expensive and less expensive than the one I am posting today. She said that she thought that this was the best choice for what I was looking for. (Princess, VS2 or better, F or better).

Here are the specs on the diamond.

Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 0.73
Cut: Premium
Color: E
Clarity: VS2
Certificate: GIA
Depth: 74.7%
Table: 76%
Polish: Excellent - Ideal
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Medium to thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 4.79*4.79*3.58
Ratio: 1.00

What are your thoughts?

Pic of 13855236.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks like a good match for your budget and criteria. enjoy!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like a beautiful stone. Don''t know about numbers and princess cuts, but it is perfectly square.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
price?

MECinVA

Rough_Rock
$2430

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like a winner to me!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julie what happened to the one you posted the link to from BN??

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
reconsidered...I thought the CA was a bit steep.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results