shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Opinion on Diamond

raresauce

Rough_Rock
Hello. I am going to be buying my first diamond and have come across the one that is shown below. I have attached a couple pictures, the cert, and a video. Please let me know some feedback on this diamond

Thanks in advance

image_466.jpg

image_467.jpg

image_468.jpg

image_31.png

http://youtu.be/HlqQlWbHM1o

I hope all these works for you to see

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen this stone in person? Do you have an H&A image of it? I cant really read all the detail on the grading report
because it's too small for me to read. Would like to know what the fine detail says. Would you happen to have an idealscope
image of it? Please post if you have any of these.

In general, EGL stones are off in color/clarity compared to GIA/AGS stones. How many shades/clarity levels is hard to say. They
appear* cheaper than GIA/AGS stones because you are not usually comparing apples to apples. I would not trust this stone to be
an H&A without images to back it up.

Run the numbers through the HCA tool and see how it does.
https://www.pricescope.com/tools/hca

raresauce

Rough_Rock
Thats all i got for now. Please let me know what you think. Getting it for less than 4k. Let me know.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
raresauce|1456180213|3994150 said:
Thats all i got for now. Please let me know what you think. Getting it for less than 4k. Let me know.
Based on its price....I can guarantee you that this stone does not equal to a GIA F SI1.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
raresauce|1456180213|3994150 said:

raresauce,

While you may get some speculation, the members of this community pride themselves on evaluating every aspect of a diamond that is being considered. If it is possible to get more information (that being requested above and more) about the diamond you will likely get much greater response.

raresauce

Rough_Rock
I have included a larger copy of the cert. Would someone be able to put the numbers into that tool that was posted above and see what number it gets as I am having a bit of trouble with it. Please let me know what you think and what other information should I be asking for.

Thanks screen_shot_2016-02-22_at_9.png

raresauce

Rough_Rock
I got 3.1, not sure if that is right. Is that a good score?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We look for stones to score 2 or less. I'm on my tablet so I can't put them in either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results