shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinion on diamond and setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi sarakahn,

Assuming they''re both eyeclean (need to ask, first one looks iffy), either one will be gorgeous. You picked two great ones.

If they are both eyeclean, ask them to compare and pick the best one for you, although it could really be a toss up.

And, that setting is just beautiful, I love it!

Please let us know what you (or they) decide!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with Ellen on all of the above..

trottier80

Rough_Rock
Sarakahn, Just want to let you know that I just saw a similar ring on a coworker yesterday and it''s beautiful. I''m sure she will love it.

sarakahn

Rough_Rock
Ellen,

Thank you for your input. THe first stone was recommended by someone here at pricescope. Any particular reason why you said it looks "iffy"?

Sarakahn

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2007 9:38:59 AM
Author: sarakahn
Ellen,

Thank you for your input. THe first stone was recommended by someone here at pricescope. Any particular reason why you said it looks ''iffy''?

Sarakahn
she is saying it might not be ''eyeclean'' which is hard to tell from the pics. if not seeing any incusions with your unaided eye is important, then you need to ask them if it is eyeclean.

great picks!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2007 9:42:22 AM
Author: belle

she is saying it might not be 'eyeclean' which is hard to tell from the pics. if not seeing any incusions with your unaided eye is important, then you need to ask them if it is eyeclean.

great picks!
36.gif
Yep!

Thanks miss belle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results