shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED JEWELER IN SAN JOSE TO MAKE WED.BAND FOR MY ERING!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenny

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone!
I know i posted this on rocky talky already so please don''t shoot me!! but,it''s really important for me to find a jeweler to make a wedding band for my ering to sit flush w/ it!! My ring was custom made in NJ and the wedding is there as well but we live in san jose,ca and it would be alot easier to do out here rather than when we travel back and forth!So please anyone any suggestions!!! Thanks so much!!

ps i posted a pic of my ring so you can get an idea of my taste! i need my wedding band to be platinum as well!

small precious.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
jenny you have a bunch of suggestions in RockyTalky on where to go so maybe you can check those out for now...custom is custom so im sure any good designer can do it.

also nix the ALL CAPS maybe?
2.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
THank you I wrote them all down! I only used all caps because i wanted to get people's attention! normally i'm not a caps girl and honestly there are so many post on here i just didn't want to get overlooked! this is important to me!!but, thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results