shape
carat
color
clarity

Need independent appraisal in downtown San Francisco.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

manechka

Rough_Rock
Can someone recommend one that is located in downtown SF and can be trusted?

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
If you can drive to Walnut Creek, which is fairly close, you can use the appraiser Nancy Stacy - she is listed in the appraiser section on Pricescope.

If not, then look in the yellow pages for independent appraisers without jewelry store affiliations. Quiz them on the phone to see how long they have been in business (go for more than 5 years) and what certification they have. I would choose a graduate gemmologist (GIA). Good luck.
10.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
If you're not able to drive to Walnut Creek, you could probably call Nancy Stacy and ask her who she might know in San Francisco... As we recall she was the Membership President for ASA awhile back so she knows just about everybody...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I think I posted this elsewhere, but Nancy does know an independent appraiser in SF. There is only one she would recommend as I had asked her that last time we saw her. Give her a ring and ask her who that is.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results