shape
carat
color
clarity

need ideas..please help ps family!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 3:29:36 AM
Author: evaldez
hey blastdoor ,

im going to inquire about the first diamond of the 2 you sent your right i''ll ask the vendor myself...man all of you are helping me sooo much im so greatly blessed to of found all of you, you guys are awsome and blast, the total might even fall too because chris on white flash says if i do a wire transfer i get a 2% discount and i could use it for both setting and stone!!!!

You I believe on ACA''s get a PS discount as well :)

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 3:29:36 AM

... the total might even fall too because chris on white flash says if i do a wire transfer i get a 2% discount and i could use it for both setting and stone!!!!

cool.. that''s more Hawaiian Mangotinis for you and your SO.. all the best!!
2.gif

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
so you guys think this, is a good stone the one julien sent...http://www.highperformancediamonds.com/index.php?page=view-id-diamond-infinity&id=413&listener=eStore&task=addToCart&eStore_ma=diamonds&eStore_pid=INF413

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 11:56:14 AM
so you guys think this is a good stone the one julien sent...http://www.highperformancediamonds.com/index.php?page=view-id-diamond-infinity&id=413&listener=eStore&task=addToCart&eStore_ma=diamonds&eStore_pid=INF413
Yes, it will be stunning.
2.gif
(assuming it''s eyeclean, be sure to check)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 4:41:43 PM
Author: atroop711

Date: 2/10/2009 3:58:57 PM
has anyone heard of www.highperformancediamonds.com are they legit?...or heard of them please let me know before i make a inquire about a diamond they have..

Yes they are legit..
Yep, one of the most legit. No worries!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results