shape
carat
color
clarity

Need helping on setting solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jandew

Rough_Rock
Juz bot a loose F VS2 0.45 diamond solitaire and tinking of setting it into an existing platinum ring that I have. But was tinking of doing a new shank, someting that will appear more classy. Current one is a 4 prong high setting. Find the current setting abit too high, as it always knocks into things. Does anybody have picts of their e-ring to share? Juz plain white gold or platinum with a solitaire in the middle? Saw some really nice ones at my local jeweller but dun have picts wic I can bring for my jeweller to see :). Was contemplating some tulip like design. Oso saw some design that is really special, the diamond has 2 pcs of white gold at the side(but these do not touch the diamond at all), makes the diamond look enlargered.

Could I get the shank/ peg done in 18k white gold or will it be beta to stick back to PLAT 950 since this is the setting of the ring band?

Appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results