shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

someday

Rough_Rock
Here is my story...
I have a three stone ring that I picked out and loved when I got married. I knew nothing about diamonds and didn''t even think about a wedding band. Now I am wanting a wedding band to go with it, but it is a three stone ring (all princess shape, the center diamond is .50) and nothing looks good with it. I put two plain bands on either side and it looks okay, but I want something that loooks better so I got two diamond bands to go on either side and it looks okay. Nothing seems to go with the three stone ring. I thought about wraps, but nothing goes with it. What should I do, get a new setting? Any ideas?

P.S. I am not a big fan of wraps...so I don''t really want to explore that option...unless you have some wonder ideas.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size are the diamond bands and what shape are they. I would try on a small channel set band with princess cuts and see how that looks. Is it a problem that the bands don''t sit flush, or just that you haven''t found the right band yet??

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I like the idea of a channel set ring with princess cut diamonds or even a shared prong ring with princess cut diamonds.

Here''s one from SP:

13736.jpg

Or the shared prong from SP:

14913.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Or, if you don''t want a gap between the two rings, how about doing a curved band?

Here is a sample, it''s Kamuelamom''s rings. Just picture it with princess cut diamonds
1.gif

Kamuelamom Ring with Pears 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results