shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help!

BlueCircle

Rough_Rock
I was searching online for a good forum and I happened to discover Pricescope. This is the problem I’m having: I have a natural blue diamond and I’m desperately looking a trusted lab to submit it for an official report. A friend of mind told me to send it to EGL but I know that GIA is another lab for grading colored diamonds. Which one do you recommend? The GIA or EGL? Thanks in advance for your help.

_744.jpeg

_745.jpeg

_746.jpeg

Q

Queenie60

GIA over EGL . GIA has more accurate grading system and is more strict and consistent. Stone will need to be removed from the setting prior to sending to GIA.

BlueCircle

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1447279701|3948381 said:
GIA over EGL . GIA has more accurate grading system and is more strict and consistent. Stone will need to be removed from the setting prior to sending to GIA.
Thank you so much. I am considering your suggestion for the GIA.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BlueCircle|1447278178|3948366 said:
I was searching online for a good forum and I happened to discover Pricescope. This is the problem I’m having: I have a natural blue diamond and I’m desperately looking a trusted lab to submit it for an official report. A friend of mind told me to send it to EGL but I know that GIA is another lab for grading colored diamonds. Which one do you recommend? The GIA or EGL? Thanks in advance for your help.
If that's a untreated natural blue diamond then it is worth a lot of $$$. .. :bigsmile:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIA only for all coloured diamonds. Good luck! If it is a true untreated diamond, I'm sure it'll make some sort of headline news due to the size and colouration.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results