shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robd1438

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, i recieved my loose stone on saturday, brought it to the appraisers on monday, it all checked out, got it set and brought it back to them today and everything still looked fine, they didn''t mention any problems. i just got home and was looking at it more and noticed a line going across about half way down the pavillion. its only at certain angles and i''m sure if it was a problem they would''ve said something this afternoon. i looked at it w/my bare eye and with a loupe and like i said, its there but only at certain angles. i''m thinking and hoping that maybe it is just a reflection of the setting or the table or something and it''s not a big deal. if anyone knows anything about this PLEASE reply or IM me at robd1438 on aol/aim. I can call the appraisers tomorrow and check but this will bother me all night. i took a pic that you can sort of see a reflection where i see it. please let me know!

diamond.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Rob, don't worry - it's a reflection of the girdle. Nothing's wrong!

robd1438

Rough_Rock
i didn't notice it before. i appreciate any other feedback so i can sleep well tonight w/out worries!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/girdle-reflection-t3285.html

Here you go, you will need to copy and paste in your browser but there are photos here of what you see, there are many posts from people seeing the same thing as you.

robd1438

Rough_Rock
thank you so much for that reply pyramid, seeing those others helped alot. i should've searched the boards but i just starting freaking out instead. i'm getting very anxious and that got me real nervous. thanks for your help!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're welcome. Have a good sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results