shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with wedding band ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
What shape stones would you suggest to go with a pear engagement ring ... if I end up with a pear engagement ring, I don''t think I would like pears in a wedding band (I saw one and it didn''t have any pizaaz). My ring is size is about a 5 1/2. Does anyone have ideas for a wedding band that would only have diamonds going across the top of the band? I would want a brilliant stone, most likely rounds, since the pear is a brilliant.

Unless anyone has seen some pear wedding bands that have knocked their socks off???
6.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
What do you think of this? And do you know how much would it cost to have a ring like this with .4's going across? Or .3's? I would look for eye clean, and color E.

possiblering.gif

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
Also, is it OK to order a wedding band (with diamonds) and what sites would you suggest for this? I would like to order something like the above setting already pre-made with the diamonds set in it, at a great price, but haven't seen many sites with that option. And if I just buy the stones alone and then have it set, I would have to oder four or five stones of all the same quality .. is this possible? Or am I better off going to a jeweler?
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results