shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED HELP WITH WEDDING BAND IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am not sure what to do about a wedding band to go with my setting. It is 14KWG X prong and my diamond is 1.13 carats (I have attached a pic). I really love diamond wedding bands, but some that I have tried on do not fit well next to my setting. I have tried everything on from channel settings with 10-12 stones in them to 5 and 7 stone bands. I do know that 1/2-3/4 carat bands work well as far as comfort. The 1 carat bands I have tried on did not fit as comfortably on my finger with my engagement ring I guess since the mm of the bands were wider. Any suggestions? (Please attach pics if possible) Thanks in advance for your help!!
face1.gif

Box pic.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
So I think what I am getting is that you want an eternity style band that will sit flush with your ering? There are some that fit "around" your ering so to speak so they sit right up against it but not everyone likes that look. I will try to attach some pics for you.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your ideas Ilovesparkles...WOW! Those are beautiful! I never actually thought about an eternity band. Most of the bands I have been looking at only have diamonds going partially around either 1/2 to 3/4 carat (usually 8, 10, or 12 stones). I have pics of 2 that are uniquely shaped, but was unsure how they would look. I will attach them (if it lets me). I thought they were both unique and would like your opinion on them. They are not as unique or detailed as the ones you showed me, but I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions about them. Thanks again!
face23.gif

DIAMOND BYPASS BAND.jpg

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Here is the other one...

WAVE DIAMOND WEDDING BAND.jpg

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Here are some more...This one is 1/2 carat with 12 diamonds.

12 STONE DIAMOND BAND1.jpg

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Another view...

12 STONE DIAMOND BAND2.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome, the pics I put up are a lot more detailed than what I wanted to find but give you the general idea of how a ring can be customized to fit with the ering. I really REALLY love the very first pic you posted! I think it would go beautifully with your ring! Have you been able to try any of those on or just found them online so far?? And where I might ask? I love browsing ring website hehehehe.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I just have to throw this Tiffany set in there, even if the e-ring is a bit different than yours. I think they look great together.

combination_lucida_diaband.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I really like the last band that you posted. I''d guess that it would be a pretty similar look.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree - my first thought before seeing any pics was that a channel set diamond band would look so streamlined and beautiful next to that ring! Of course, I think a shared prong would look beautiful as well. I love the look of the curved bands you posted, but don''t know that they would look right with the ering.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all of your input and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results