shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help with The tension ring Steve Kretchmer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scaredgirl

Rough_Rock
Hi guys i need some help ...

where in california (san diego califonia) i could find the steven kretchmer tension ring ??? need some help with that

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Nordstroms used to carry his rings, that's where I first saw them. However I ended up purchasing mine from The Vault in Santa Cruz, to far for you, but if you contact them I'm sure Joy can tell you where to locate a dealer in San Diego.

I'm really happy with mine, I still love it! I also still love my husband which is even better.. :)

scaredgirl

Rough_Rock
thank you very much for the help JoangA i have another question maybe it is a dumm question but; who is Joy ???
confused.gif

and if there is no problem can you tell me more less how much is the ring ?

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Sure, Joy is the owner of the store, can't remember her last name though.

They are expensive..$$$. We supplied the diamond and Steven set it. There are some condsiderations when purchasing stones for tension setting, it was recommended that I purchase VS2, medium girdle. The costs of the setting depends on the material, other stones, style etc. You would need to discuss this with your dealer. I'd suggest you purchase the stone seperate, just talk to them first. Also look at some diffent size stones, some of his styles have limitations.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Here's a picture of mine. Not the best picture. FYI: This is a 1.24 I VS2 Ideal from Blue Nile. It looks whiter in person, and I love it!

IMG_0096 (2).JPG

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
JoangA,

I don't want to hijack Scaredgirl's thread, but I have a question about your beautiful ring. I love the set-in stones on the opposite side of the shank. Do you have head-on pics of that? Also, are each of the small round stones set in a platinum bezel or directly into the yellow gold?

Thanks a bunch, and sorry, Scaredgirl, for the quick sidetrack.
2.gif

DiamondLil

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
DiamondLil, I don't have a good shot of that side of the ring. I'm looking for a new camera to take better pictures with.

Hwever, the small diamonds, there are nine of them, are set in the yellow gold. When I first got the ring, the side with the diamonds had a matt finish, this faded to the polished on the other side. It was stunning. However with wear it has become polished all around.

scaredgirl

Rough_Rock
thank for the help JoangA....

i think i will have to call to steven kretchmer office and ask for the ring seems like is getting harder to find the one i liked....

and by the way my friend diamondlil
no problem at all your are welcome
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results