shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with sapphire or onyx jewlery hunt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
I mostly lurk in the jewlery threads, but I''d like to start my first jewlery-related post by saying a big THANK YOU! Everything I know about gemstones I learned at Pricesope.

And now it''s time for me to test this knowledge by making my first ever fine jewlery purchase- a gift for my future mother-in-law. After our engagement she gave me a lovely pearl bracelet as a welcome to the family. At the wedding I''d like to give her a little something to say "thank you for your son"!

She and I have very different taste in jewlery, so I''m looking for something kind of classic that can''t fail. She wears both yellow gold and white gold/silver. The only gemstones I can recall her wearing are onyx and diamonds, and I think she also likes sapphires.

I''m trying to find a nice pendant or bracelet in onyx or sapphire, but I don''t really know where to start! Are there reliable good web vendors for this sort of jewlery? We mostly have really high-end jewlery stores here, and my budget is $200-$300 so I haven''t ventured into any b&m''s but Filenes basement (Where I found the perfect bracelet, but not in my price range).

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
This one is from one of Amazon.com''s vendors, you can browse thru the site, they have all kinds.

Good hunt!

Amaz_Ony.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
That could be a very interesting combo. If I do see something I''ll post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results