shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help With FI''s Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
FI turned out to be really picky when it comes to his wedding band. After months of searching, he''s finally found something that he loves. It''s by Artcarved and it''s called "Palon." We found it at the mall at King Jewelers and it''s $560. I don''t think the price is so bad, but FI thinks it''s outrageous and wants to find it cheaper online. I can''t seem to find many places that carry Artcarved or even anything similar. Does anyone out there know of any online retailers that sell Artcarved or anything similar to this ring? Here''s what it looks like. Thanks in advance!

palon.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d check out signedpieces and e-weddingrings.com..both have good prices and good reviews. I do agree with you however that $560 for the band you posted is not a bad price at all.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I think I''d just pay the $560 and get the one that he wants. I''d just try to convince him that the cost really isn''t out of the ordinary and that the band is of high quality. Art carved bands are really nice quality and it should be worth it in the end. My fi tried on these bands and commented on comfortable they were relative to some of the cheaper bands. Also, since it''s something he likes it would be so much easier just to get that one than to search around for someone else who makes something similar. If you went custom, you''d pay at least as much or more.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
our artcarved bands are holding up really well since 1995. i think its a good choice. remember they are made to order, becuase they cannot be sized without ruining them so get the right size the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results